Sam & Cat is out (and the first two episodes are on nick.com) and I’m way more excited about this than any 24 year old male has any right to be.
- Je ne parle pas Français. Like, at all.
- Fortunately, most people there can speak English fairly well, and pointing at things is universal.
- Belgians are all about lions. It’s ridiculous.
- There’s a hotel called The Hotel.
- The same company owns the bus service and the train service and if you buy a pass it covers both.
- There is a giant statue of a lion facing France at the site of where Napoleon got his ass handed to him. (This was more of just me finally learning where Waterloo was. I didn’t really care before.)
- The Pissing Boy statue is actually really small, compared to how famous people say it is. Also, it’s exactly what it sounds like.
- There’s a bar in Brussels that has over two thousand different types of beer. The menu is over an inch thick.
when I come home from Belgium I’m switching banks. And then I’m buying a bean bag chair from overseas because I’ll be able to. What the fuck kind of financial institution doesn’t allow foreign transactions.
There are sixth graders who were born after 9/11 wtf
Jesus fucking Christ I smelled the smoke from Google
If you don’t know for certain that you can’t pay me back today, don’t swear on your son’s life that you’ll pay me back today. And ESPECIALLY don’t tell me that you can’t pay me back today. At least have the decency to pretend that the check is in the mail.
MAN collecting is going to be awkward. I don’t want to bring some kid into this. It’s not his fault that his dad makes promises that he can’t keep.
I don’t know why I’m just now getting mad about this; this has been going on for the last six months. I’m probably so upset because this is the first time he’s actually promised to pay me back.
Drone metal is absolutely not a good idea when you’re feeling depressed and lonely, and yet it’s playing.